Location: Zanesville, OH
Type: Full Time
Min Experience: Entry Level
Are you a passionate, creative and analytical Social Media enthusiast who can manage communities like nobody’s business?! Do you live to generate engagement and leads? Do you love challenging conventional wisdom and making a difference in the way businesses engage? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our social-rules-the-world culture.
Ready to be inspired everyday? Great, because we’re looking for a superstar Social Media Community Manager!
Our Associate Account Manager will own the overall social initiatives across multiple clients in our portfolio. You will be responsible for community management, content creation, influencer marketing and reputation management from strategy and planning, to implementation and analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and optimize content to be used across social media platforms
- Actively participate in the conversations online and represent DISRUPT Media
- Work with the social team to reach client goals
- Monitor and engage actively in coordination with clients
- Create monthly editorial calendars under the direction of the Account Director
- Work diligently to meet deadlines while having the ability to be flexible and balance multiple projects
- Analyze data/metrics and create reports and provide feedback on the needs of the community
- Brainstorm and strategize social media initiatives based on client goals
- Research clients and competitors to gain useful knowledge for content creation
- Be liaison for internal and external communications with client’s communities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has an understanding and passion for relevant social media platforms
- Has experience in the digital space
- Has an understanding of the creative process
- Requires ability to handle at least 8+ accounts effectively
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or team environment
- Possesses the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to crank editorial and technical writing output without brooding.
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Possesses the ability to communicate results to management and in a fast paced environment
- Has a sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing DISRUPT Media family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
DISRUPT Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.