Location: Zanesville, OH
Type: Full Time
Min Experience: Entry Level
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create 1-2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both the company and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Care more about concepting, writing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present our ideas than you do about getting credit for the work
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A Bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street creds and 1-3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of topics
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A mastery of social media best practices and the platforms we love, as well as be willing to learn and articulate the unique DISRUPT Media POV on each
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing DISRUPT Media family and a smile on their face a majority of the time
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
DISRUPT Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.