Client Experience Director
Are you a passionate, creative and a complete communication enthusiast who can manage conversations like nobody’s business?! Do you live to generate engagement with clients and deliver daily happiness? Do you love challenging conventional wisdom and making a difference in the way businesses engage? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our social-rules-the-world culture.
Ready to be inspired every day? Great, because we’re looking for a superstar Client Experience Director!
Our Social Media Client Experience Director will own the overall communication and customer service efforts among clients in our portfolio. You will be responsible for client communication and management, overseeing content creation, influencer marketing, and reputation management from strategy and planning, to implementation and analysis. You will work among a team that will include a copywriter, graphic designer, and video support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You are the point of contact with a select group of our clients
- Actively participate in the conversations online and represent DISRUPT Media and the client
- Work with the creative team to reach client goals
- Monitor and engage actively in coordination with clients
- Create monthly editorial calendars in conjunction with the creative team and client
- Work diligently to meet deadlines while having the ability to be flexible and balance multiple projects
- Analyze data/metrics and create reports to provide feedback on the needs of the community
- Brainstorm and strategize social media initiatives based on client goals
- Research clients and competitors to gain useful knowledge for content creation
- Be a liaison for internal and external communications with client’s communities
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-4 years of past experience in a communication and customer service role
- Significant experience in professional-client relationship management
- Has an understanding and passion for relevant social media platforms
- Has an understanding of the creative process
- Requires ability to handle at least 40+ accounts effectively
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills. and an ability to work individually on a project or team environment
- Possesses the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Possesses the ability to communicate results to management and in a fast-paced environment
- Has a sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing DISRUPT Media family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
DISRUPT Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.