Facebook Ads Specialist
Applicant MUST be able to work in-house at our Zanesville, Ohio office.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our paid media team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated to increase revenue and have a history of strong ROI working in Facebook Ads Manager and other social platforms. As a Facebook Ad Specialist, you’ll implement, optimize and report on digital marketing strategies for our clients.
Purpose of the Facebook Ads Specialist is to lead or assist in the creation and management of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google ads that maximize the online presence of businesses. Collaborate with Digital Marketing Strategists on campaign strategy and value communication.
- Facebook Ads Expert
- Creative copywriter + editor
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Facebook and search campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of trends on marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords and Bing Ads), retargeting and paid social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Enthusiasm for paid search and drive for continued growth
- Facebook Lead Ads (REQUIRED)
- Google AdWords: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEM: 1 year (Preferred)
- PPC: 1 year (Preferred)